Took my life from negative to positive
And I just want y'all know that
And tonight, let's enjoy life.
Tonight I will love love you tonight
Give me everything tonight
For all we know we might not get tomorrow
Let's do it tonight.
I can’t promise tomorrow, but I promise tonight.
Si nada nos salva de la muerte, al menos q el amor nos salve de la vida. Pablo Neruda
One step backward doesn't mean you're defeated. It means you will take the same step forward again but this time wiser.
And I just want y'all know that
And tonight, let's enjoy life.
Tonight I will love love you tonight
Give me everything tonight
For all we know we might not get tomorrow
Let's do it tonight.
I can’t promise tomorrow, but I promise tonight.
Si nada nos salva de la muerte, al menos q el amor nos salve de la vida. Pablo Neruda
One step backward doesn't mean you're defeated. It means you will take the same step forward again but this time wiser.
No dejes para mañana lo que sientes por dentro.
Deja q pase el tiempo; todo se acomoda solo. A.P
CADA DIA UNA NUEVA ENSEÑANZA.A
Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
"En la vida nadie juega con las cartas marcadas, y hay que aprender a perder y a ganar."
2010
Ag.V.: "de todo lo malo se saca algo positivo; solo hay que BUSCARLO"
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario