domingo, 31 de julio de 2011

Every time I feel the sunshine
I thank the Lord up above,
for seeing something I
couldn’t see at all.

 
I'm on the edge of glory, and I'm hanging on a moment of truth


My wings are feeling clipped now, and all I wanna do is fly.


when someone really loves you, they will never hurt you

When someone leaves, it's because someone else is about to arrive.

"LA AMISTAD ENTRE EL HOMBRE Y LA MUJER EXISTE,siempre empieza por otro tipo de atraccion, sólo hay que saber diferenciarla"A

If something’s meant to happen, it will happen.. Right time, right person, and for the best reason

" lo fisico se va ..hay que potenciar la actitud y la mente (por eso los hombres feos son interesantes)". R  

" la diferencia es que el lindo Trata de estar lindo; el feo Te ve siempre linda" R

Conociendo gente nueva, aprendiendo cosas nuevas.

Cada uno recibe lo que da!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario